Furnace and Air Conditioning Repair - Qualified. Dependable. Honest.
Servicing Jackson, West Bend and All of Washington and Ozaukee County
For over 27 years, Jackson Hardware Heating & Air Conditioning has provided furnace repair, air conditioning repair and HVAC services to residents throughout Washington and Ozaukee County. We service all makes and models of heating and cooling products for residential customers.
Why Jackson Hardware Heating & Air Conditioning?
- Customer Satisfaction: In 2015, 55% of our new customer service calls came from referrals.
- Long-Time Lennox Dealer: We have been an authorized Lennox dealer since 1919.
- Professional Technicians: Our technicians are factory trained, uniformed and experienced in heating and cooling repairs.
- Experience: We have serviced Jackson, Grafton, Cedarburg, Mequon, West Bend and all of Washington and Ozaukee counties for over 27 years.
- No Flat Rates: Save money by hiring an HVAC contractor who charges by hour, rather than a “flat rate book price”. Our motto is to be transparent and honest with customers - we will NEVER take advantage of you by artificially inflating time. We complete the repair as quickly as possible so you can move on with your day.
- Excellent Communication: Our technicians explain what they are going to repair in terms you can understand – we’ll keep you informed throughout the entire air conditioning or furnace repair.
- Respectful of Your Home: We respect your household and often leave an area cleaner than we found it.
- Fully Stocked Fleet: We keep our trucks and showroom fully stocked with parts for many types of equipment.
- 24/7 Emergency Service: Our furnace and air conditioning repair technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Immediate Support: You will always speak with a live person when you call us – no matter what time of day or night.
Common Heating and Cooling Repairs:
If your equipment is acting up, it’s best to have it serviced so the equipment doesn’t fail in the middle of the night.
Telltale signs your equipment is in need of service are:
- Water on the floor
- Exhaust odor from the outside PVC pipe
- The furnace or air conditioning unit is running non-stop
- The equipment is not keeping your house warm/cool
- Unusual noises coming from the air conditioner or furnace
- The system comes on and off too frequently
- The indoor air temperature doesn’t match the thermostat setting
- Your air conditioner or furnace is over 10 years old
Your Comfort is our First Priority – Our Referral Rate Proves It
With no gimmicks or costly flat rate charges, contact us today to see why just last year, 55% of our new customer service calls came from referrals.
Contact Us for Your HVAC Repair
Contact us online through the form below or call our office at (262) 677-3477. We offer free diagnostics over the phone and even provide repair advice for the “do it yourselfer”!
When you work with Jackson Hardware Heating & Air Conditioning, one of our highly trained, uniformed techs will meet with you in your home and evaluate the problem you are experiencing with your furnace or air conditioning unit. They’ll explain in simple terms what needs to be fixed. Our technicians keep you informed throughout the entire duration of the repair.
At Jackson Hardware Heating & Air Conditioning, there’s no need to worry about a mess, because we are respectful of your home and often leave an area cleaner than we found it. Contact us and let us know how we can help with your HVAC repair needs.